Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Current Weight VS Previous Weight

By the way...
It sound so scary because of my weight...
My previous weight was 67KG (I measured it on 4th of January)

This is the previous weight~~~

And now my current weight is 63.7KG (It mostly about 64)
Current weight!!
So I round off it as 64...
Which means that I lose 3 KG in one month...
It seem like a lot of KGs but for me I feel not satisfy...
My final target is 53KG.....

To be honestly,  
I do really work hard for it...
I listened what my brother told me...
He told me that cut down on carbohydrate...
Yes i did...
Cut down on sweety oily foods...
I did it too...
In fact, sometime will be very bored to keep on eat oat meal...
So I will eat some heavy food during lunch time... 
Seriously dont say me lazy...
I already try my very best to cut down on the proportion of consume the tasty foods

HEY...
JUST KEEP IT UP...
TRUST YOURSELF...
YOU CAN DO IT...

AND JUST DO IT!!!!


PS** This week I had eaten a lot~~ 
Chinese new year coming soon tooo~~ 
sooooooo I will try my best to maintain the current weight.. 
hope i dint eat until my stomach burst during CNY~ ^^
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GONG XI FA CHAI


No comments:

Post a Comment